Friday, February 12, 2010

My baby's progress

No. It's not that his 10 months old already but in the last 2 days he has started to crawl. Well, not really a proper crawl but mostly slithering on his stomach like a mini soldier using his arms and elbows.

I've been writing every month about my baby's progress and to be honest, I'm a bit worried mainly because, compared to his brother and sister who at this stage could crawl, stand and sit steadily without support, he's still pretty much like a baby errr... a smaller baby. He can sit by himself but is still quite wobbly.



Heheh... I can't get the real soldier-baby video but this is the more or less what he looks like when he is trying to reach me or something else except without the crying bit. Oh yes, he loves to cry a lot now. Seeking attention in any kind of way. Choking himself by inserting his finger into his throat as well as the usual screaming his head off untill his eyes are red and swollen.



On the other hand, he prefers this way to move around. Heheh...Flipping and turning his body until he reaches his desired destination.

Opppss..! He nearly fell off the bed again. I have to CUT!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...