Saturday, February 6, 2010

Interesting Girly Fact #2



I don't read books. Well, I used to read books but not anymore. Despite having 3 kids and buzy with my life, time is not really a problem but I just don't know why. Maybe after 20 years of studying maked me lose interest of reading. Hahah...just kidding. No, it's just that if I start reading a book I can't do anything else. I'll be glued to it. Ah, any excuse really.However, I do love to read magazines, blogs, newspapers and maybe anything else that doesn't involve as much commitment as abook. And, I like to read things that has pictures!!! Hehehe.

I found this interesting fact from the SmartGirl Survey. The survey suggested that magazines would be one of the most popular forms of entertainment, but we proven wrong! Despite the inaccuracy, many of those surveyed (almost 200 people) told SmartGirl that we check out at least one magazine each week. And what were the other findings?

SmartGirl asked them what sort of topics they look for when they pick up a glossy. Here's what they told SmartGirl:

  • 241 of you look for real-life stories.
  • 219 of you look for information on fashion.
  • 203 of you check out the latest celebrity news.
  • 189 of you like to see info on health and your body.
  • 186 of you look for something about friendship.
  • 182 of you like to find anything about beauty and hair care.
  • 166 of you look for relationship advice.
  • 152 of you check out entertainment news.

  • For me the first thing I look for in a magazine is who is on front of the cover. Hehe I told you I always like to read if there are pictures involved especially interesting ones. Then, it would be hot celebrity news, and then real-life stories as well as fashion followed by the rest of the topics on the list. What about you?

    8 comments:

    sherry said...

    Hi Mummy Nana.

    As for me, bila usia makin tak muda ni..akak lebih cenderung to buy majalah2 masakan, resepi and decoration! Setakat membeli ajelah, masak tak jugak. hihi..

    Have a nice my dear!

    Mummy Nana said...

    Betullah tu Kak sherry. Tapi kat sini masakan diorg sama jek dan kalau nak beli buku masakan pun xmahal sgt jadi baik beli buku resipi terus boleh simpan elok2. Kalau kat M'sia beli Jelita ke nona ke mesti ada part resipi best2...:-)

    Syuhada said...

    hmm...lbih kurang sama la..aku akn bli magazine bila cover diatu org yg aku suka je, even the contents doesnt meet my interest..aku penah bli magzne hari ni, bln dpan bru bukak baca btol2..masa bli tu nk tenung gmba je..nxt mnth bru baca..hahahaha... ;D

    Mummy Nana said...

    hahah.. kan..kan.. kalau tgk gambar aku letak atas mesti ko beli magazine yg ada brad pitt+angelina jolie and yg ada jennifer aniston tukan?hehehe

    Syuhada said...

    yes! exactly! especially kalo jessica alba..rasanye kalo dia cover magzine bhasa cina pn aku bli...

    Mummy Nana said...

    hahah.. klakar..klakar...ko nie mmg xbetul... xpe.. sok anak ko keluar muka jessica alba...

    Chip said...

    Jessica Alba...?

    Apsal u tak cakap dengan I ada kawan u muka cham Jessica Alba?

    Mummy Nana said...

    U nie mmg xpaham ayat I kan... haish...

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...