Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Search & Hujan Concert in Dublin


This was only the second time in my entire life that I've been to a proper concert. This time, I was at the front of stage. In the first row!



Hahaha... I was like a 17-year old teenager the way I layan the gig. It was cool!!! Overall, two thumbs up to both Search and Hujan. But, I like Hujan's performance more than Search's. Maybe because I'm too young to appreciate Search's all-out rock music. LOL.
Well done to Dublin Apokalipto too. They performed really well. And, thanks to Orang Kita for making this happen. They took the trouble to specially fly the two bands over from Malaysia to Ireland. You guys RAWK!!! Pewitttttttttttttttttttttttttttt...

On the other hand, I've always been talking about never having a chance to take pictures with celebrities. Well, that ALL changed last night, it's as if my dreams have come true! Even though they were not really my favourite celebrities, but what the heck, they're still celebrities and I'm loving it.

Thanks to my hubby for being my photographer for the night and my friend Sarahah who had the patience to bear with my diva-like demands for photos. Hehehe...



Oh, and the best thing is, I was wearing the same shoes as Amy (different colour of course) and most of Hujan!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

pheeeeeeeeewwitttttttttt

naniesc said...

J A K U N!

Mummy Nana said...

eleh..jeles nani...

Janna Zainal said...

btol2..nani jeles :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...