Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's the DAY!!

Good Morning Ireland and Good day everyone...

OMG, it's 3 weeks away to being exactly 40 weeks pregnant and I was in hospital giving birth to my third son. That was a year ago. It was a normal day and I'd just come back from my friend's house for a small party. As always, during the weekend, I was so busy finishing-up my office work. The work was due first thing on Monday morning as I would need to send it back to the office to my Boss. But that weekend I was just too lazy to do it and still has a bit more to do on it.


That night, I could't sleep and I thought off waking up early in the morning to finish off the work but I just couldn't sleep so, I decided to stay up a bit and get everything done. After, packing all the work into my favourite baby blue and black cheap old Gap backpack I went straight to bed. It was around midnight and Husayn, who has a tendency too talk during his sleep, climbed on my bed and said

Mummy the baby's falling down...

I asked him again, but knowing that he was only sleep-talking, after trying another few times, I gave up. I didn't feel good. Suddenly, I felt like going to the loo. After finishing my business, I tried to sleep again, but at the same time I felt something that can only be described as a mild period pain. As it was in the summer, and Subuh (Fajr) prayer time is early enough, I got ready and did solat. After solay I was praying

If its the time, all I need is a good sign

Having left it to fate, I acted cool again. My husband was sleeping and he needed to go to the office in the morning. So, I just counted the time. It was getting closer and closer. I needed to go to the loo again and this time I think my water broke.


God had answered my prayer. Pretty quickly as well! So, I woke my husband up and asked him to tell my Mom who was in the next room that it was time. Here we go. This time I was fully prepared. Maybe it's because it was my third time. All my stuff and the new baby's stuff was already in the car.

After my husband finished his own prayers, he drove me to the hospital. It was 3 am in the morning, and most of the way the traffic lights were red so naturally, my husband stopped at every single red light. I couldn't take it any longer and said...

Even if I don't scream and act cool, it doesn't mean that I'm not in pain. I don't think the Garda will stop us and fine us once they know my situation.
Right after that, off he went very quickly to the destination. When we got there, he buzzed the hospital door and got a wheelchair for me as at this stage I could barely walk. My water was still flowing. It was just so much this time and I was all wet. As it was in the middle of the night and I was supposed to go for my next clinic visit 2 days later, they took a while to look for my file and I had to wait for a while. Moral of the story; Even if you can cope with the pain just pretend and scream your head off. If not, they will take their own sweet time to check you in the labour ward.


Hokay, after I was settled in the labour room yadaa..yadaa...push...push...After all the drama, about an hour after that, Alhamdulillah a gorgeous baby boy named Muhammad Hisham was borned into this world.

So to birthday boy, a very Happy First Birthday from your beloved Mummy. I love you so much baby forever and ever. Mummy is not good at giving a speech and writing things but you know I'll do anything for you well, for all my kids to see you become a good person who has success in this world (and the next), anak yang beriman dan dilindungi Allah sentiasa. Amin!

So as most of you woulld know, I have 2 other kids that were born in winter time so, since I knew that I was pregnant and my due date would be somewhere in this kind of weather, I was so excited and couldn't wait to celebrate this special day in the sun! Well, we're not going to have a big one, but hopefully if the weather stays like this at least we can fully utilise our nice back garden. I was thinking of doing something sometime next week over the Bank Holiday weekend. Emmm... so lots to plan as I'll be all alone cooking for everyone...Insyaallah.

Oh, and you people are invited...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Hisham...Lets celebrate your One Wonderful Year..Minta mummy bake cake yg best2 tau...
Kiss Kiss

Syuhada said...

Happy Birthday hisham..muah!

ICA said...

Firstly, a BIG congratulations to you and your family. Wow...new addition...alhamdulillah semua sihat & selamat.

Secondly, Happy Birthday Muhammad Hisham. May you be blessed with all the good things in life & jadi anak yg soleh. Amin...

take care yaa....

TopsyTurvyMum said...

Happy 1st B'day Hisham!
Smoga jadi anak yg soleh dan dirahmati Allah:)

my 3rd son was 3.4kg when he was born..koyak rabak i hahaha!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday too Hisham! Hope one day you and Aisyah will get the chance to meet each other :)

Titie Fawah (mcm Ameera sebut dulu2 masa kecik)

Mummy Nana said...

Tenkiu Auntie Rina... cake best2??? bukan hisham yg makan... mummy jek yg abeskan nanti=GUMUKS!!

Ica: Thanks... eh xde new additon.. nie citer flashback a year ago... hehehe...

TTM: Tenkiu .... haha... anak yg yg kecik nie pun dah rasa nak pengsan nak push.... hahah

Titie Fawah.... tulah bila nak bawak Aisyah jumpa hisham kan...meh lah dtg dublin... anak aku hensem2 tau.. Muahahaha.....
Titie Miss Ameera???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...