Thursday, January 28, 2010

Another Conversation

One morning, Harith was getting ready to go to work and Ameera for school. I was preparing breakfast and packed lunches for them downstairs in the kitchen. Husayn was still sleeping in the bedroom. Suddenlly, I heard his crying and screaming:

Husayn: Mummy? Daddy? Mummy...?
Pause
Husayn: Mummy, where are you mummy? Daddy, where are you Daddy?
Everyone in the kitchen: We're here Husayn downstairs in the kitchen!

Husayn: I don't believe this! I don't believe this (shaking his head furiously while still crying)

Everyone: Smile.


Later after breakfast.


Husayn: Mummy I have to go to Nadeen's house today (his best friend/place where he stays when I'm working)
Mummy: But why?
Husayn: We have to go because Nadeen needs me!!!
Mummy: ?????

Note: He just sayed that as an excuse to play with his good friend.:-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

very d drama hero one hahaah....cutelah Nana...geram i tgk!

naniesc said...

anak2 kakna mmg sume dramaticcc..

Mummy Nana said...

heheh.. ni budak mmg drama kuat....eh.. betul lah nanie ckp tu semua drama jek.. hahaha...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...