Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cinnamon Rolls


During this time it would be nice to stuff urself with all kinds of food. I blame the cold weather. It makes you hungry all the time. Browsing around the net I found this recipe from a lovely lady with an adorable little boy. It's looked easy and made me want to try it. Despite not having a decent stand-mixer, I still wanted to try mixing the ingredients with my hands instead (hard work!!!). The weather is freaking freezing here and my dough did not even rise to the double size required by the recipe but voila I did it. Thank you Amber for this simple, straight-forward and really delicious cinnamon rolls recipe served with my favourite drink-warm Aero hot chocolate which makes your evening nice and cosy.


PS: I'm drooling over this KitchenAid Atisan series stand mixer in Apple Green. 'My darling hubby, I'll make more bread, buns, cakes, etc. You name it. If you get this one for me.... hahaha'

1 comment:

Amber said...

They look prefect! I'm glad you tried them and thank you for the comment about my son, we think he's kind of cute too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...