Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Desperate Housewives


Usually, if the Desperate Housewives' new series goes on air in the US, RTE2 in Ireland will straight-away follow in its foot steps. I just read the synopsis instead as we couldn't get access to the actual show either on TV or online over here this time around. But somehow I was hoping it will be on pretty soon.


Good news. They had started to broadcast Series 6 on RTE2 for the past 2 weeks. Despite being late by 12 episodes and knowing most of the storyline (by reading online) already, I was still eager to watch it properly on TV. I don't really watch anything much on the telly nowadays. Beside X-Factor, Desperate Housewives is one of the few things that I watch on the telly.


Did I mention that we only have one small, pink, Disney Princess 14" CRT Tv? The telly previously was in my daughter's room but because she was watching it too much, we took it out of her room. Since our 23" LCD broke-down last year, we only have the small TV. Thank god. :-).


My husband kept complaining when I first bought that TV but now it's our only hope in the house until we get new one. Anyone? for my Birthday??? Hint** hint**


Back to the topic. Since we put the TV on the ground floor in the kids' playroom, it has kind of turned me off watching anything on TV these days. At 4 o'clock in the afternoon it's dark already and by 8 or 9 (at the latest) we're in bed. So, to wait for another hour and then go downstairs into a cold room (need to turn on the heater to warm it up first), needs a lot of courage. It sort of upsets me because I will miss the first chance to watch my favourite series.


Well, for everyone out there including me, if you're too lazy to wait until 10pm at nite (e.g. tonite I have to sleep early to prepare myself turning 32 tomorrow...hehehe), I've included a link to a website that u can watch, anytime. I am not sure if u can access this website outside Ireland, but no harm in clicking it anyway. Enjoy.


Unfortunately, you still have to wait for the next episode but at least it's faster than any other place. Thanks to RTE.ie. So Desperate Housewives fans out there. Check it out!!!

PS: The clock is ticking. I am going to be another year younger just like Benjamin Button...hahahah!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...