Thursday, January 7, 2010

iAmeera

Have u ever watched i-Carly? Ever since Ameera watched that TV series, she's been telling me and her daddy that she wants her own website. I think it's a good idea so that she can learn to write, read and express herself. So last nite, Harith created her 1st very special own website iAmeera. Well it is still under construction but hopefully, it will be kept updated. Maybe from now on Harith and I will be doing all the typing but rest assured all the words will be coming from Ameera herself. She has lots of ideas so, it will be fun to make it her daily journal. Enjoy!!!

ps: My Harith pun dah ada blog.. phewittt... he is so excited about it... but he doesn't know that I have one already... hahahah... sssshhhhhhhhh

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wa welcome new bloggersss...nnt aunty rina letak dlm my friend list ya...

wa harith pun berblogging yea ngeh3

Amber said...

Thanks for checking out my blog and your comment. I would use your hands instead of a hand mixer. The dough might break your hand mixer!

Kere said...

Waah, Harith pun ada blog? Apa addresnya? And what's Ameera's?

Mummy Nana said...

Hehehe.... Haruth ckp 'biar Sara cari sendiri' Nana ckp 'hint hint somewhere on the sidebar' hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...