Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Other Half

I wanted to post this entry on the day it self, but due to an internet disruption I couldn't even log on. It was my hubby's birthday last weekend. We didn't have a big celebration or anything as we're still in a recession. But as usual, I'd bake a cake for him and this time he chose to have Blueberry cake.


While he went to send Ameera to her gymnastic class, I quickly decorated his cake that I made the night before for his surprise. I only had around 45 minutes to clear up the kitchen and at the same time finish his cake.

It's just a simple one, well it's the thought that counts, isn't it?

So to my beloved husband, you know I am not good to write you any nice poem or say any romantic things but you know I love you so much and will always do. Enjoy this especially from us!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

kene blaja buat kek jugak ni..haha..
happy birthday bang yeh.
kak nana;cute nye husayn

Mummy Nana said...

Haha.. blaja..blaja.. nie tgh cuti2 nie apa kata gi kelas buat kek&roti... best wooo bila boleh buat... nanti kak na boleh suruh nisah buatkan jek bila dah terror... heheh

harris said...

apsal banggeh cam makin gemok jek. hehe. anyway happy bday banggeh..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...