Thursday, April 22, 2010

NTL- Internet disruption

Oh my GOD! It's been almost a week. I still don't have my internet connection. I wanted to say NTL S**** but at this moment I am not sure whether it's because of problems specific to my area or the service provider itself.


On the way to sending my daughter to the bus stop, there were a few UPC vans with I think, more than 10 people trying to fix the problem down the road from us.


I'm not sure what's going on around the area, but it's really crap. It's not that I have important things to do online but it's like a routine for me. Checking my emails, Facebook, my blog, Malaysian newspapers etc. etc. The list is endless actually. In short, I just feel that I'm not connected to the outside world.

Well, technology. Can't live without them, can't live with them.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...