Thursday, April 29, 2010

Good Bye

Just dropped off my dearest neighbour at the Airport. Somehow, I felt SO sad. Another good friend who I consider as family has gone home for good to Malaysia. My kids were so attached to them as I often dropped them off to be taken care by Kakak Ija. The kids played with Nadeen who is the my friend's daughter, ever since Husayn was small and untill Hisham's nearly a year old now.




I don't know what to say, seeing my kids sad, make me sad too. I know they will miss Nadeen and Ija a lot as they meet each other almost every day. I just don't like this moment. It breaks my kids' hearts and mine too. Looking at Husayn's face make me even sadder. He might have acted all cool and composed - not crying or even showing his sad face.


But I know, very soon he will ask me to bring him to his best friend's house to play and I just don't know what to say. I don't want to think about it. The saddest point today, was on getting home after sending them to the airport. Husayn walked straight to the kitchen looking very sadly at the toys they were playing together for most probably the last time yesterday and he said in soft and sad voice...


Mummy, Nadeen's not coming back......

I was like..................................................................

We've had enough of this. Maybe it's about time for us to plan for our going home sooner rather than later. Maybe. But I just don't know when.

To Sarahah, thank you for the friendship, thank you for all the help you gave, thank you for the time we spent together and last but not least, thank you for all the nicest things you've done for me.



To Ija, you are like a sister to me. Thank you for everything. Tak dapek Kak Nana nak balas jasa Ja..huhuhu.... Tak sempat jugak nak celebrate besday Ja ngan Hisham sama-sama..heheh sapa suruh balik awal??


To the whole family, I'm sure Malaysia you'll get the warm welcomes you deserve back home. Thank you for everything and you guys will definitely be missed so much. InsyaAllah, we shall meet again soon.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...