Monday, April 12, 2010

Where to start?

I don't know where to start. Emmm...I've been so busy for the past few days. Today is the last day of a long Easter school break. Two whole weeks. Sad, but at the same time, relieved. I loved it because I don't have to get everything ready early in the morning and have to get out of the house right after that, to send my daughter to school. BUT, it also meant that I would be very busy with my kids.


I'm not complaining. Entertaining them is not hard work but you do need lots of energy, money and it also means that my normal routine of doing things is disrupted as well as everything else in the house!



Having Ameera in the house is very handy. Whenever her brothers, Husayn or Hisham need anything they can absolutely depend on her. She is a very good sister and daughter. However, as she is bigger now she needs more exciting things to do to entertain herself. She never sleeps during the day. She wakes up early in the morning at 7am no matter what time she went to bed the night before. I'm not sure where she gets all the energy but she just doesn't know how to have a rest!


This restlessness is not good as as she is around her two brothers during the day for two weeks. This means their normal sleeping routine no longer applies. With the kids awake, I can't do my normal things like cleaning the house, doing the laundry as well as all the other house work. That's OK but the most important thing to me is that I haven't had my 'ME' time (like sleeping in the morning) for the past 2 weeks. Argghhhh! Hehehe... Ah well, in the end, I do love having all my three kids around me all the time. So, I'm still really looking forward to the next summer holidays.

As the weather was not that great in the first week of the holidays, we've decided to just stay at home doing arts and home-based stuff. After that, I've planned so many things for the kids but somehow due to unavoidable circumstances, I just managed to complete only a few things.


So, what have we been doing over the break?



  • A trip to the Trim Hot Air Balloon Fiesta in errr...Trim, Co. Meath

  • A visit to Farmleigh House for its Easter weekend events

  • Blanchardstown Library

  • Portmarknock Beach (kids only)

  • A visit to Farmleigh House (again!) for Japanese Day

  • Doing lots of grocery shopping

  • Garden shopping

  • Art work at home

  • Watching TV, movies and surfing internet

  • Staying at home, lazily
I'll try to post an update with all the stuff that we did above. But bear in mind, it might take a while as I need to re-adjust my routine back to normal again.

Align Center
Pretending to be rabbit for the Easter break

2 comments:

Syuhada said...

ada je idea dia si usayn ni..

Mummy Nana said...

Husayn mmg camtu.. ada jek idea.. aku jek xsepat nak amik bideo...heheh...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...