Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pumpkin Patch!

Last Friday was a half day at Ameera's school so, I thought I should prepare something different for her and the kids as I know it will be long one especially since rain was being forecast for the whole day. Oh, just in case you guys were wondering, I am currently babystitting 2 other kids at home. They are my friend's kids who conveniently, go to the same school as Ameera.

So, as everybody was busy preparing for Halloween this weekend, I decided to go along with the theme. I bought these 2 medium-size pumpkins and also made some of Ameera's favourite Oreo cheeseballs (Halloween-style, of course) for the kids.

Here are some pictures...

Mr Pumpkin


Working HARD


 Team Mummy Nana


Team Acu Nani (but that's my pumpkin that Heidi's holding!)

Oreo Cheese Balls!

Enjoying the Cheeseballs, Keropok Lekor and Hot Chocolate with cream on the top




PS: I got a phone call from Dublin's 98 FM, the Cool School Run team are coming over to our house this Monday. So, if you guys are in Dublin (or can get 98 FM online) don't forget to tune in around 8.30am to hear my kids live on air!!!

5 comments:

Lady of Leisure said...

bestnya how was halloween?
:)

Unaizah said...

Wah, seronokla budak-budak tu sambut Halloween. Jgn lupa cite kisah your kids go on air. Excited gak nak tahu amendanya tu..

Mummy Nana said...

Lady: Heheh.. penuh rumah I dgn sweets & chocolate diorg collect.. nanti post entry about it. ;-)

Unai: Hehehe.. xdelah sambut.. tapi psl acu diorg ada kat sini so layankan jeklah budak2 nie... Psl kids on air tu.. hehe.. saja cuba nasib and Ameera was lucky diorg nak dtg rumah...

Ermayum said...

amboi byk nya pumkin kena carve buat gulai sodap ni heheh

Mummy Nana said...

Ermayum.. tulah...1st time buat. Nampak kat kedai jual murah.. so saja beli buat aktiviti menghabiskan masa lapang ngan budak2 ni..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...