Monday, October 25, 2010

Kitchen by Nigella Lawson

As most of you already know, Nigella's latest book out is out now. When I heard about her coming to Dublin for a book-signing event I was so excited and just couldn't wait.  As I was at the same bookstore before (for Rachel Allen's book signing), I was ready as early as possible hoping that I could get the same spot (second in the queue) to get Nigella's autograph.


It was 5 minutes past 11 and I was earlier than the last time however, I got this one completely wrong. When I got to the bookstore, I was like the last 4 people who had the privilege of sorts of queueing in the shop and everybody else had to queue in the cold shivering weather outside. Plus they all had to get ticket numbers to wait for their respective turns which probably wouldn't come if Nigella decided to go home early. Phewww...lucky me, eh?

The back end of the in-store queue

When we met her, all of Nigella's attention was on my Husayn

Nobody was looking at the camera. Ugghhh! 

Anyway, when she arrived (about 15 minutes late) everybody was so excited and gave her a rousing applause. I was anxiously waiting for my turn to come with the kids and the heavy books. Finally, I got the chance to meet and talk to her personally. Hehehehe...teruja wooooo she even asked my kids their names and had a bit of chat with them. She is one beautiful lady and at the same time, she can cook very well too. Oh yeah, my sister was there too but she was just too selfish and wanted to take her picture with Nigella alone leaving my hands full with all the kids! Ahaks

I took a very nice picture of them (my sister and Nigella) unlike mine, hers was perfect! Urgh.... marah lah nie..  Look at it for yourself.

P.E.R.F.E.C.T

10 comments:

Sizuka said...

alamak! jelesnya!! she's so pretty! and her boobs?! wow!

Unknown said...

nana......nak jugakkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

CS said...

Salam
Nice blog you have here. I trespass dari blog Sizuka :-)

Owh.. you have met the diva, havent you?? Sizuka dah*jeles nampaknya tu, hehe.
.
.
I pun jeles gak :-)

TopsyTurvyMum said...

huwaaaaa!!

jeles..jeless..jelesss!!

Mummy Nana said...

Sizuka:She's so pretty... and yup.. her boobs are BIG... hahahah siap ada double chin lagi..

Rina: hehehe... nak kirm ke?? Kalau I tahu u nak boleh I belikan n suruh dia sign... next time PM I..ok.. heheh

somuffins: Thanks for dropping by... Hehehe she is one lovely lady and so pretty....

TTM :Jangan nangis.... nanti kalau dia nak dtg lagi I bg tahu U ok.. and then u boleh plan dtg sini pulak...arait...

KeCiK said...

"Nobody was looking at the camera. Ugghhh!"

Owned! Hahaha.

chenta said...

jeles juga ni!cantik la dia ^_^

superheroes' mom said...

wow, one gorgeous voluptuos lady yah =) i would loooove to meet her, lucky u

Unaizah said...

This time i jeles..... I suka tengok Nigella on AFC. Dia masak sempoi je...tup tap tup tap tadaaa siap. Is she beautiful in real life?

Mummy Nana said...

kecik: hahaha. tu ayat xpuas hati and ayat nak sedapkan hati hasben yg amik gambar.... sebenarnya nak tulis camnie.. apasal lah amik gambar time org xtgk camera.. hahaha

chenta: mmg dia sgt cantik.. mcm dlm tv jugak... hehehe

seuperheroes' mom: yup she is gorgeous.... tulah 11 thn duk sini baru thn nie dpt bergambar dgn celebrity.

Unai: Hehehe.... mmg dia masak sempoi and so natural.. yelah mcm typical mak2 nak masak tuk anak2.... Yup.. she is beutiful.. tapi mmg besar lah orgnya... ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...