However, I do consider myself very fortunate as in my childhood days, my mother used to force me to be in the kitchen everytime she cooked
I use all the
Honestly, I have no problem with cooking. I'm happy to do it but I love to go out too!
Anyway, when our birthdays come around, my kids will ask me to make a cake and will literally, order me to do this and that even though I haven't a clue on how to do it. So, with bags of ideas from my kids and my so-so cooking skills, I made this for Hisham.
As he turned one over a week ago, I'd like to give an update on his progress as well.
- He is bigger now (this is a big thing as he hasn't been growing for a while)
- He still has no teeth. Not even one. I can see some white just under his gums but nope, still no teeth!
- He has yet to walk but if you let him go, he thinks that he can and will have a go at it anyway.
- He loves to clap his hands especially when you sing the Tepuk Amai-Amai song
- He can say lots of words. He can't really speak but you can clearly hear what he's saying especially when he imitates other people talking.
- He still refuses to eat a lot even though I force him to and so, is still pretty much 100% on breast milk.
- He loves to dance. Memang pantang Tok Nenek dengar music terus berjoget.
- He is so happy every time we open the front door or the garden door because he loves to go out.
- And when he hears the front door creak, he'll shout out Dada! Obviously, delighted to see his Daddy come home from work and welcome him home.