Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Nadeen

Happy Birthday to Nadeen from all of us in Dublin
How we wish we could come to your birthday party today. 


We hope you had a good one and can't wait to see you soon. Muaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
Missing you -Ameera, Husayn and Hisham

On other hand, yesterday on the way to pick up Ameera from the bus stop, I told Husayn about his best(est) friend birthday's today and that she was having a party. Straightaway, he said...

Husayn: Can we go to Malaysia Mummy and go to Nadeen's party? Please, please, please  Mummy, it's Saturday and there's no school. Can we go please? Pretty please?
Mummy: Sorry Husayn but not this time, it's too far. Maybe next year, OK?
Husayn: Awww.... why can't we go? I want to give her a present. Can we get something special Mummy? Games for girls because she will like it so much. And maybe if I go back to Malaysia she can play it with me. OK Mummy. Can we? 
And the questions just kept on coming, non-stop, for much of the day.


How I wish I had the USB cable for my phone so that I can upload the video of his excitement about Nadeen's birthday. Ah well, I know deep inside he misses her still even if he seldom talks about her these days.  He keeps saying that Nadeen is always his best friend and the only 'Girl' friend he has as even in school, he only befriends the boys.

2 comments:

Ermayum said...

Sian Husayn - heheh sabor ja lah - xpalah Husayn dear ikan dilaut asam didarat dalam kuali bertemu jua che wahh heheheh

Mummy Nana said...

Hahahaha.... lama dah xdgr pepatah tu...... rindu nak tgk citer P.Ramlee...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...