Friday, February 11, 2011

All the Reasons to Why?

My sincerest apologies for not updating my blog regularly lately, not that I am a famous blogger like Hanis Zalikha or her mum Nani Rostam or Fatin Liyana  but for those who really enjoy reading my humble blog, I really appreciate it and I'm sorry that I couldn't concentrate on the blogging. Thanks for your patience and understanding.You guys Rock!

There were just lots of stuff to be done by myself in the house lately. I just can't put my finger on what exactly caused my absence in the cyber realm but the following are a couple of possible reasons:

  • My 2 boys have been really unwell this past week and are just recovering as I write this.
  • I've been awfully busy with all the baking. Alhamdulillah rejeqi!
  • I attended one of those Mothers' Association coffee morning meetings at Ameera's school which eventually took up half a day of my time (Note to self: Need to update the progress of the school soon - very good news actually)
  • There was non-stop house work to be done
  • There was the seemingly constant buying of groceries and other miscellaneous stuff for baking
  • I have less ideas to start an entry and even when I have an idea, I haven't had that much time to sit in front of my laptop in peace to complete it.
  • I need to get a new iPhone(!) USB cable for my handphone (source of most of my photos). Without it I just can't blog. Seriously, I need the thing PRONTO... everytime I want to take a picture, I have to think twice because without the cable the pictures sit useless on my phone. I can't transfer any of it to my laptop anymore. The good thing is, I still have lots pending pictures for the blog on my canggih Sony phone.
  • To support the point above, all the computers in the house are bluetooth-less. :-(
  • Both my laptop and netbook are crap...and so is my husband's laptop. They crash and hang all the time and it takes ages to load web pages, change from one window to another, etc.
  • I need my sleep and have been trying to catch-up on it. Hehehe...
OK, enough typing. I really need to get my self organised and hope my kids will get well soon.


How I wish my personal Bibik was here to help. Why her? Because she's FREE...Hahaha!

5 comments:

naniesc said...

oit.. skrg bibik tu da demand.. kene sign kontrek.. gaji includes food and beverages and dessert desire by mummy nana.. TQ =)

ICA said...

Mummy Nana, I enjoy reading this entry even if you cakap u don't have any idea of what to write...i know how hard it is to balance it all...but looks like you are going it beautifully. Super job, mummy.

ps: Good to know that your business is picking up and doing well. Kudos to you. If you ada dekat, boleh I order berdozen2 breads etc...coz with me breastfeeding now...I am constantly hungry!! huhuuhuuuu

Mummy Nana said...

Nanie: Alah kalau setakat camtu no hal... beres...

Ica: Tulah kan jadi full time mummy and at the same time nak mencari rezki kena keja keras lebih sikit... but InsyaAllah.... and Alhamdulillah... dpt buat sendiri.. rasa puas... Semoga Allah permudahkan segalanya... Thanks Ica... hehehe... kalau u dok sini confirm I jual kat u jugak....

Unaizah said...

Everyone needs a breather once in a while dear. It's okay to chill a bit. After all, we're only human. Buat setakat yg termampu. Tp jgn sampai stop berblogging pulak ye.... Have a good one!

Mummy Nana said...

Unai: Betul betul... thanks dear.. mmmm nie buat takat yg mampu nie.. hehehe... InysaAllah akan terus berblogging kalau ada yg sudi membaca... chewahhhh.. hehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...