There were just lots of stuff to be done by myself in the house lately. I just can't put my finger on what exactly caused my absence in the cyber realm but the following are a couple of possible reasons:
- My 2 boys have been really unwell this past week and are just recovering as I write this.
- I've been awfully busy with all the baking. Alhamdulillah rejeqi!
- I attended one of those Mothers' Association coffee morning meetings at Ameera's school which eventually took up half a day of my time (Note to self: Need to update the progress of the school soon - very good news actually)
- There was non-stop house work to be done
- There was the seemingly constant buying of groceries and other miscellaneous stuff for baking
- I have less ideas to start an entry and even when I have an idea, I haven't had that much time to sit in front of my laptop in peace to complete it.
- I need to get a new
iPhone(!)USB cable for my handphone (source of most of my photos). Without it I just can't blog. Seriously, I need the thing PRONTO... everytime I want to take a picture, I have to think twice because without the cable the pictures sit useless on my phone. I can't transfer any of it to my laptop anymore. The good thing is, I still have lots pending pictures for the blog on my canggih Sony phone.
- To support the point above, all the computers in the house are bluetooth-less. :-(
- Both my laptop and netbook are crap...and so is my husband's laptop. They crash and hang all the time and it takes ages to load web pages, change from one window to another, etc.
- I need my sleep and have been trying to catch-up on it. Hehehe...
OK, enough typing. I really need to get my self organised and hope my kids will get well soon.
How I wish my personal Bibik was here to help. Why her? Because she's FREE...Hahaha!