Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ardgillan Castle

When my sister a.k.a. Acu Nanie was here, we didn't get to go anywhere too interesting. Emmm... I did plan to go somewhere but somehow, we ended up at nowhere. Ah well, it's not her first time in Ireland anyway. In fact while she was here, she even went to Birmingham which, I've never been before myself even though it's just an hour's flight away.

To make up for the lack of sightseeing, on the very last free weekend, I decided to bring her To Ardgillan Castle. The castle is only about a 40-minute drive from home.

Well, if you go on the website itself you can see that the castle is set in a very beautiful location with gorgeous scenery from all angles around it. Unfortunately, as I don't have a fancy DSLR camera, I ended up with just these plain, non-fancy photos to share with you.







To top it all of, just the other side of the castle is a big, public playground for the kids. And, as expected the kids enjoyed it so much and kids being kids, refused to leave the place.





Arguably, the best public playground I've been to!

5 comments:

ICA said...

Mummy Nana - I think even without your fancy DSLR your pictures turn out great! I taktau pasai apa somehow when people tangkap pictures overseas nampak lagi cantik and menarik...perhaps coz we here in Msia see the same old thing saja kot. I would love to go there one day.....Ireland that is. Kena kumpul duit lagi...hehehe...

ICA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unaizah said...

Cantiknya scenery. Laut tu nampak biru sangat. Bet the kids had the time of their lives at the big playground.

Mummy Nana said...

Ica:Hehehe.... maybe psl kita mmg dari Mesia kot tu yg rasa tempat org lagi cantik.... hehe.. tapi sini mmg langit dia nampak rendah... pastu bila cerah mmg nampak biru jek.. Kuasa Tuhan... Hah kumpul lah duit.. nanti dtg Ireland singgah rumah I ok...

Unai:Mmg budak2 nie pantang nampak playground... mummy diorg jek xcukup rajin nak pi bawak... hehe

naniesc said...

yeaa tmpt ni best.. sorry kids.. malangnye acu sakit time ni.. asyik nk muntah tak larat sgt.. len kali ek.. hehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...