Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pakde Going Home for good


My brother aka as Ayeh or Pakde (as called by my kids) is going home for good today. He has been here for more than 2 years to gain some experience in life and work. I hope so.... so before he went home I made him a surprise farewell party and invited his frens.. well actually Putra Venture frens... coz I don't really know his fren that well.. and today we're off to the airport to send him... As always my Ameera 'the drama queen' cried and cried... I am not the crying type of person.. but to see my kids crying just breaks my heart... sometime I just hate to say good bye to people coz once my kids get along with them they won't like the idea of saying good bye... To my brother Good Luck in whatever u do.. hope from the experience u gain here will make u a better person and change ur life....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...