Thursday, October 13, 2011

I'm Just Too Busy To Write...

But, despite being extra ultra busy lately, I still felt that I had to post this today. Hahaha. As my husband would say, Ntahapahapalah you nie. Ahaks.

OK, let me explain why this is so important. I went to city centre with my sister in-law earlier today and I met this dude. He was right in front of my own eyes (the dude in the red jumper, not the mat salleh pak cik in the leather jacket).



There was a really huge crowd as everybody was busily watching a dance scene being played out in the middle of a pedestrian-only street. I'm pretty sure most of the people watching didn't even know who the fella and his female friend were (with the exception of a small Asian crowd that was there too). One thing's for sure though - everyone that was there definitely enjoyed the whole thing. I was only a meter away from the famous actor.

Unfortunately, security around the set was quite tight and as the security personnel kept chasing away people from the area, the picture above is the only proof I have. Well, I'm happy enough though.

All the hassle was for shooting a scene out of a new movie that will be due out in cinemas June 2012. The movie is called Ek Kha Tiger.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

bang yeh kata "Ntahapahapalah you nie"..this is huge kott!

salman khan depan mata. wahh..haha

Unaizah said...

Adudududuh!!! Salman Khan kah itu? Owh!!! Handsome tak dia in real life? Had a big crush on him in my teenage years and still do hihihihi.

Ermayum said...

salman?? hmm i am into sharukh khan :D

Ermayum said...

salman?? hmm i am into sharukh khan :D

Mummy Nana said...

Nisah: Tulah Banggih jeles.... depan mata woooooo

Unai: Yup Salman Khan.. I pun cam xcaya...mcm jakun jugaklah... Boleh tahan lah dia.... hehehe

Ermayum: I pun... tapi skarang nie kalau jumpa artis mana pun i jakun jek... hehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...