Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ramadhan Al-Mubarak

Ramadhan Al-Mubarak everyone. Hope it's not too late to wish you. I was so busy for the past few days with my guests who came all the way from New Zealand. We had a very busy weekend but we managed to start our extra-long fasting month this year without any problems. Alhamdulillah.

Oooppss.. for my dear friend Rina, I still owe you a tagged entry but for now, I made this using your recipe first. So, I think that should make up for the absent tag as its something from your blog...hehehe. I didn't have enough strawberries to spread them evenly on the dish so I had to cut them into very small pieces to cover my pavlova. Oh, I did tell you Rina that I think I like original one more compared to the improvised chocolate one. Strange for a chocolate lover such as myself but still yummmm... To my guests' surprise, I managed to finish almost half of it by myself!


Mmm...so, what shall I make for dessert today? I'll think about it later as we can only start eating at around 9.30 pm anyway. The fast over here starts from as early as 3.45 in the morning. That's almost 18 hours. Yikes! 

Well, I hope all of you have many more good and barakah Ramadhan days to come and pray for us so that we can do it without any hassle. My sincerest apologies for any wrong-doing over the past year (and even before then) and may we be rewarded by Allah. InshaAllah Amin.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hi nana...lama betul u menyepi kan...but i knw u must b busy thts y x berupdate...i wonder mana dh parcel tu pegi kan..???patut aku tunggu je sapa2 yg dtg sini n pass kat u uwaa!!! anyway, yes u ada ckp u suka d original one...i think i pun satu 'kapal' ngn u la...d original one is a Killer!!! yummey...selamat berpuasa Nana!

Sizuka said...

Mummy Nana,

Selamat menyambut Ramadhan to you and your family. you pun dah jangkit demam pavlova dari rina.. hehehe

Sumaiyyah said...

Salam Ramadhan Kak Nana and family... I've really enjoyed reading your blog ;)

Unaizah said...

Selamat berpuasa to you & family. Aduuuh lamanya fasting hours you all kena redah. How's the kids, puasa tak diorang? Semoga selamat semuanya....

Ermayum said...

i 1st time makanlast week ngan zarin sebelum ni i tak tau apa tu pavlova heheh

Mummy Nana said...

Rina: Selamat berpuasa to u too... Mak cik mmg busy sokmo... hehehe... xpelah xdela rezki lagi... nanti apa2 I'll let u know ok...

Sizuka: Same 2u... Dulu2 tgk kat kedai beli jek... tapi tiba2 angin rajin lalu tu yg buat tu... ehehe...

Sumaiyya: Selamat berpuasa 2u2... Thanks for reading dear... Insyaallah will write more...

Unai: Salam RAmadan... tulah lama gller... sampai rasa blank xtau nak wat pe... Ameera try jugaklah puasa... so far baru 3 ari jek puasa penuh... the rest sampai kul 6-7... sian jugak kat dia.. takpela at least dia try kan...


Ermayum: Hehe tgh trend kan kat mesia... after macarons... I mmg suka manisan2 nie..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...