Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fabulous Scarf

Remember the mysterious scarf I received last month? Who was it from? Hehehe...owhhh...it's not from my secret admirer or a secret stalker or anything. I eventually found out that it was from my best friend, Farah all the way from Malaysia. She wanted to surprise me but she was the one that got surprised when I couldn't figure out who it was from. Haha! She said she was just too lazy busy to write anything in the package that she sent over but sent me this catalouge instead. The catalogue made me wonder...

Eh, takkan lah Aida Rahim nie nak kasi tudung kat aku kot?... Ahaks!

Seriously... hehehe.. it was nice of her (not Aida Rahim, of course) especially since she said that the style of tudung is in trend these days in Malaysia and for the likes of me who just can't keep up with the constantly changing fashions of hijab, I was ever so grateful to receive it. Thank you very much dear. Muahhh...muahhh...

I'd also like to add that the hijab is so nice and of good quality. The material is very comfortable to wear. I would highly recommend it to everyone who's out looking for new or different style and loves wearing fashionable hijab. And no, I am not just writing this because it was from a friend, it's the absolute truth.

My attempt at a kepala senget supermodel wannabe look..erkk!

My friend actually just started a business selling hijab from home. She's an authorised online dealer for Galeri Muslimah and the famous Aida Khalida's (formerly known as Aida Rahim, Aida Radzwill, etc.) scarf/shawl collection which is "unique, original and unmatched in quality". As one would expect from a quality fashion line, there are lots of different styles and colours to choose from. So, if anyone of you ladies out there are interested to have a look at more of these hijab, you can pop over to Fabulous Scarf.

No matter where you live, my friend will be more than happy to post it to you and if you have any questions feel free to ask her directly on her blog or if anyone is based in Dublin, you can always ask me (informal, tolong kengkawan representative) for any information.

So, once again, do take some time to visit Fabulous Scarf to see for yourself. Hopefully,  you won't regret it. There'll be more selections and new stock updates almost every day. Thanks for your time everyone!

6 comments:

fabscarf said...

Thanks darling Nana for your support. Love you!!!

ICA said...

Hoooray, mystery solved! I think your kepala senget supermodel wanna be look, works! cantik.

Unaizah said...

Model hijab from Ireland mengancam tu!! Nanti harga tudung pun naik sebab nak bayar model oversea hihihi....

naniesc said...

model seyh .. huhu titie.. tanak bg promo free tudung kat acu jugak ke.. nani pakai n promote.. kihkihkih

Mummy Nana said...

Fabscarf: My pleasure...

Ica:Haha... thanks...penat nie nak posing...ahaks...

Unai: Tulah xboleh dpt dimana mana.... haha

Nanie: Betul..betul....nani pakai leh promote nani lagi ramai kengkawan.....

fabscarf said...

Nanie, nak promote tolong la jd one of my follower first ;) ala, i was looking for international model hehe.Kak Nana la international model tu hihi.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...