Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

It's my birthday and I am 31, 4 days ago. How time flies......
I love reading other people's blogs, and always reading it especially my friends and families' blogs. It makes me feel closer to them even tho with live far away. So today as I am 1 year older but feel younger:-) I decided to start my own blog. I've always wanted to do it but I am no writer and not very good to put words together on paper or to publish it for everyone to read. I have so many things to share with you people out there and sometimes just to express my feelings. For a start I don't think I will let my friends and family know about the existence of this blog... let u be the first to read whoever it is. 'Welcome' Your comments will be much appreciate and thank you in advance. I would love to know u more and make new friends with people who have the same interest with me, if possible.
So before I stop on my first post.. I would like to welcome you again and thank you very much for reading. I hope there will be more to come as I have lots on my mind just starting to warm up and with your support I know it will make it easier.
Will be back soon.....:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We think this is a very well made blog! We're selecting some well made blogs (that only need to be advertised)
to sponsor for free in our site...
if you want that we put your blog url in our blog to be advertised by us,
subscribe the blog and contact us sending a brief description of your site.

"I link your site"

Mummy Nana said...

Thank you kin'xp... would love too...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...