Thursday, February 15, 2018

How to get Money quickly

An old blog post that was never published that written somewhere in 2011!

While I was busy in the kitchen, suddenly I heard Husayn running down the stairs and screaming:

Mummy, mummy, you know what? I know how to get money quickly.

Smiling and curiously I asked him, How?

You just go to www get money quickly dot co dot UK

I just smiled and let him do the talking...

Well, I was always so busy with my cooking and baking all the time and when he asked why can't I play with him, I always said I need to cook and sell my food, we need money because I'm not working.

Isn't he so sweet. Trying to help me no matter what way.

Hmmm... I blame the TV. How hard I taught my kids that money doesn't come easily. We have to work hard for it. But a simple advert can manipulate kids minds, just like that.

O yeah now I don't have to do anything and yet we can still be rich. How I wish it was as simple as that my dear :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...